Are you passionate about enriching the lives of people with disability? Do you strive to facilitate choices for people with disability? Do you endeavour to advocate an inclusive and engaging environment at all times for people with disability?
If so, Mosaic a not-for-profit organisation could be the place for you.
At Mosaic we strive to partner with the community and provide our clients with a respectful, inclusive environment and support to achieve their goals.
As House Coordinator (Baldivis and Perth East Metropolitan locations), you will:
- Provide leadership and be responsible for the overall management and development of your team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality outcomes for your clients.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of Mosaic’s strategic objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of superior service focused on “Quality of Life”, using highly effective quality systems, leading person-centred practice, ensuring financial viability of service provision and compliance with all other relevant legislation and regulations.
- Reflect professional boundaries, enhance positive relationships and work within the Disability Services Act 1993 and associated National Standards for Disability Services and support the vision and values of Mosaic, keeping Clients’ needs at the centre of our service delivery.
What we require:
- Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Occupational Therapy.
- Experience working with people with disability and mental health issues in supported accommodation.
- Thorough practical working knowledge of human rights based approaches.
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication, negotiation and influencing skills, with the ability to engage effectively and build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and clients.
- Experience managing a team of staff.
What we provide:
- Competitive industry remuneration.
- Salary sacrifice options.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Professional training and development.
- Active social club and other incentives such as loyalty awards and employee referral awards.
If you want to make a positive difference to the lives of people with disability please send your application form and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Thursday, 27 April 2017.
Previous applicants need not apply
Further information about Mosaic and the role can be found on our website www.mosaiccc.org or please contact our HR Department on 9314 5244 or at email@example.com.